Terms and Conditions
- Classes must be paid for in full and in advance, prior to classes commencing. Payment can be made online by Pay Pal or by credit card. Details for online transfers will be emailed to you should you request them. Unfortunately, we do not accept cheques.
- Clients should complete and return a Client Enrolment Form with as much medical history as possible prior to the course/session starting. This information will be held in strict confidentiality. The health form can be downloaded from the website.
- A place on a course cannot be confirmed unless a health form has been completed and returned and payment has been processed. Priority booking is given to current clients and thereafter those on the waiting list.
- You may participate in up to 2 classes per week. Please contact me if you would like to participate in a second class. If you cannot attend your normal class, please inform me as soon as possible and I may be able to offer you an alternative class.
- Prices are subject to change at any time by us before we accept your booking. We cannot offer a refund once a course has been booked.
- Liability Statement: It is your sole responsibility to check with your doctor or medical practitioner about your suitability for our classes and to obtain his/her written consent where necessary. While we take every care to ensure safe practice, there are inherent risks in any exercise programme and we accept no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness you incur through taking our classes (except as a result of our negligence) or by your failure to notify us of any existing health problems or special needs. We try to make sure that all information (and provided by us to you as part of any Services or Products) is correct, but, subject to the paragraph below, we do not accept any liability for any error or omission and exclude all liability for any action you (your legal representatives, heirs) may take or loss or injury you may suffer (direct or indirect including loss of pay, profit, opportunity or time, pain and suffering, any indirect, consequential or special loss, however arising) as a result of relying on any information provided through any service supplied by us to you. You, your legal representatives and your heirs release waive, discharge and covenant, not to sue Aileen Ross of Reigate Pilates and its instructors for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to change without notice.