A complete mind and body workout focused on building core strength and flexibility. Pilates is particularly beneficial for rehabilitation following accident or injury. Pilates is recommended by medical practitioners to help alleviate back pain and improve functionality.
What is Pilates?
- Pilates helps improve your posture and achieve the perfect balance between strength and flexibility.
- It is a safe, low impact and highly effective way to improve general fitness and postural awareness
- It is also a great way to relieve stress and tension.
Reduce Back Pain
- Pilates is recommended by medical practitionners to help alleviate back pain and improve functionality.
- It is suitable for all ages and fitness levels as well as pregnancy; ante and post-natal
- Perfect for the first time exerciser or for injury rehabilitation because of its controlled movement patterns.
Improve Core Stability
- Pilates builds strength from the inside out by targeting the deep core muscles.
- Pilates helps to rebalance the body and address faulty movement patterns.
- A strong core can help with injury prevention as well as assist with injury rehabilitation.
- Pilates can be progressed to much higher levels, suitable for sports people.
- It is the ideal complement to cardiovascular exercise and sports specific training.
- Pilates can help to enhance sports performance where core strength and stability are paramount.